Thursday, March 8, 2012

Getting down to buisiness

Soo here's the deal.  I have to present my blog to my Web Page Design class.  Which could be good, considering I have a whole total of one follower at the moment.  The point is I need to whip this baby into shape, and get a move on with some actual posts.

 Really the whole reason I wanted to start a blog was so I could share my sense of style.  And maybe a little bit because my weekdays are a pretty dull.


Some Inspiring Photos To Feed Off


 

shesherowngod:

perfect
tinaratedtinaapproved:

Next level desert treks.
bienenkiste:

Derek Lam Fall 2012 RTW
This small backpack is perfect for many different occasions; from a light day in the woods or a weekend carry-on, to a day of errands in the city. Two internal pockets and a floating zippered pocket for more essential items. Handmade one at a time in my studio located in San Francisco.
Materials: #10 Waxed Canvas (15oz), leather, Solid brass roller buckles, copper rivets.
**$240.00, Made to order.
ethanljamison@gmail.com
I want hair that color.dipdyed-b-a-r-b-i-e:

omg this got so many notes so quickly!
Gorg.
Sorry this was a tad long. All of the photo's are from Tumblr. Pleease follow, I would really appreciate it(:

2 comments: